Senior Staff Accountant
Haywood Henn, P.C. has an opening for a senior staff accountant to join our dynamic, full-service, Indianapolis CPA firm. We are dedicated to serving our individual and diverse industry business clients with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism. We are seeking a candidate who is eager to learn and grow into a multifaceted accountant; performing not only tax and accounting functions, but also audit duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting preferred
- Technically strong-having obtained or currently working toward obtaining a CPA license
- Excels at working in a team environment
- Demonstrates professionalism and competence in client environments
- Exhibits excellent communication skills and the ability to build staff & client relationships
- Possesses excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and prioritize work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with experience in QuickBooks
- Prepare corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Perform audit, review, and compilation procedures
- Prepare GAAP and income tax basis financial statements
- Entry-level tax planning and research
- Assigned administrative tasks
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, and flexible spending accounts. We also offer paid time to take the CPA exam and a bonus after passing the exam.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.